Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Trying Something New!

Think about a time that you taught someone how to do something or when you learned something new. What did you do to try to make it easy for the other person to learn? What did someone else do that helped you learn? What were some of the funnier things that happened?

4 comments:

  1. what i learned that something new is about 9/11 about the twin towers crashing and millons of people died and felt really sad for does people who don't have moms or dad R.I.P

    ReplyDelete
  2. what i lerand was to ride a bike and what i tryed to make it easy was to go on the top of the hiil and let my self go down and start peliding but evry time i try i always hit the barkes and fall face first in to the sement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I was lettle I did not Know how to read, but my mom taught me how to read I read with her everday I would,practiced wth her,then my sister came along she did not know how to read so I taught her to he got it but kind of not get it but got it later on. I'm not a reader person a am more of a math person but,it dose not mean I don't like reading it just because I am just not that good at it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I teach my cousin how to play bowling. I tolled him to grave the bowling ball with his two hands and throw it. My sister show me the same thing. my 15 year old cousin throw the bowling ball and it went some were else.

    ReplyDelete